Skip to content
A little shout out to the blogger babes we love
Since the evenings are now getting darker, all we wanna do is run home, get cosy and catch up on our fave blogs. We wanted to spread a little of the Bomb love and say a massive THANK YOU to these Blogger Babes. You have inspired us to get creative, try new beauty looks and even de-stress after a long week.
Now it's been hard, but we have narrowed it down to our top 5 blogs. These gals are great, so please check them out!
- Sophie at sophiehannahrichardson.com - Woah, this girl is a real life mermaid. After meeting Sophie at Bomb HQ, we fell in love with her hair, style and attitude. Her adventures this summer have given us serious travel-envy and she knows how to look amaze for every occasion. The icing on the cake is her gorgeous pup Luna, the French Bulldog. It's no secret all us girls at Bomb HQ want to be her.
- Hannah at Away with the Fairies - This lovely lady is all about positivity. After opening up about her Mental Health, we have massive respect for her honesty and hard work in overcoming the battle. We want literally everything on her wishlist and when we need inspo for the home or autumnal clothes, Hannah is our first stop. Plus, her pics are beaut.
- Emma Mumford The Coupon Queen - Vouchers, freebies and deals are the keys to our heart. We love a good bargain and Emma's tips on saving money are gold. We can all take a few pages from her book so we don't have to keep bustin' our butts till pay day (hurry up already). Not to mention she has also been on "This Morning" and we are just slightly in awe (insert heart eye emojii here).
- Jemma at dorkface - her creativeness shows through her writing like a ray of sunshine and every post is sprinkled with humour. We related to every.single.point from Jemma's post about what she misses from her teens - bring back MSN and glitter hair spray please! And we totally get how she felt when she went through a 2am crisis!! Her brilliant pics with a pop of colour top it off and keep us coming back for more.
- Charlotte at foxsocks - We found out about Charlotte a few years ago when we gifted some products to review and became addicted to her blog. The blog since then has undergone a few name changes but we can't get enough of Charlotte's wit and adventures in London. Each post has an equal balance of romance and silliness and we love it whether it's reviewing a new film, sharing a recipe or updating "The Happy List". Never change Charlotte.
We would love to hear who's blog you love too! If you would like to join the Bomb Blogger Babe list and sample some products, email email@example.com with your blog, social media links and contact details.