Love is in the air!
Roses are red, violets are blue, pick up some products - you know you want to! Valentine's Day is fast approaching! The cheesy cards are being bought and romantic getaways are being planned. As for me, it's a Chinese takeaway and The Street Cat Named Bob on repeat. Bliss. It's time to treat that special someone to a prezzie or two - f.y.i that special someone can be yourself! You don't always need to splash the cash when it comes to treating your other half, in fact, you shouldn't measure your love to the amount you spend on them. They will appreciate the present no matter the size, and if they don't Honey, then show them the door! If you are stuck on what to get them, or want something slightly different to the typical chocolates and teddy bear - then look no further!
- Heart 2 Heart Blaster - Let these Bergamot & Clary Sage essential oils work their magic! You'll sink into the deep waters as you have a heart to heart with Cupid himself.
- Heart that Glitters Blaster - A little bit of glitter, a touch of Patchouli & Amyris essential oils and you'll be feeling loved up.
- In the Mood Blaster - This is perfect for all you love birds out there and not to mention, where the magic happens.
- Mad about You Creamer - I think the name of this creamer says it all. No description needed.
- Crazy Cupid Soap - The best feeling is when you and your partner are 100% comfortable with each other. Yes, that means being able to walk around in your big Bridget Jones styled knickers and ya man isn't even phased! #NoShame.
- Dapper Chap Soap - If this soap is the definition of your other half, then this is the perfect gift! Ain't nobody dapper like your one of a kind chap.
- Yes Man Solid Shower Gel - You may not always say yes to what your partner asks or wants, and you may disagree at times. But it's only natural. As long as you are both able to communicate your opinions and fears, and work through it as a team - then Yes Man! You guys are onto a winner.
- The Distinguished Gentleman Candle - You can't help but be proud of your partner, and when you are with family or friends you can't help but show them off. He's a distinguished gentleman and you couldn't be any prouder that he's yours.