Hunt for Happiness Week!
The Hunt for Happiness is on, let the searching commence! Is it me, or does this sound like something off a reality TV show?
Hunting for happiness. Sounds easy right? Well, it would be if you knew what you were hunting for. Most people assume that hunting for happiness, means finding a partner... finding your 'prince charming'. And is some cases, maybe yours, you do want to find a partner. However, happiness can be found in the simplest of things, and maybe where you least expect it.
- The Beach. Listening to the waves and completely losing yourself. There's something therapeutic about the sound and motion of the waves, the seagulls and just the feeling of the sand between your toes. Check out our Sea of Tranquility Candle.
- Having a cup of tea. Something so simple, can feel so good. A good cuppa always cheers me up. Not to mention dunking some gold ol' chocolate biscuits.
- Losing yourself in a song. Being completely absorbed by the lyrics and beat of a song is one of the best feelings. You feel like you are in your own world. It's amazing how your mood can change when your favourite song comes on the radio, a few bliss moments of happiness. If you want to hear a Love Note, then check out this little beauty.
- Career change? Sometimes change is good. Being in the same job for numerous of years can be repetitive and boring. Or maybe you are in a job where you genuinely don't enjoy what you do, it doesn't motivate or interest you. You'd rather be modelling the latest Yeezy clothes line, out meeting people, expressing yourself through art or just baking cakes. It's never too late to get a job which makes you tick, which makes getting out of bed in the mornings slightly more bearable. Sometimes Chasing Rainbows and dreams pay off.
- Hun, if you don't agree with what I'm about to say next - then get off this blog! But bath time. Oh. My. Gosh. This is the definition of happiness. If you want to become the Queen of Baths, then look no further.
- Getting a pet. Coming home everyday to their unconditional love is enough to brighten your day. It's sometimes not realistic, but they are great companions and company.
Let us know how you get on with your Hunt for Happiness and what you find. Finding happiness doesn't always mean buying expensive items or finding a partner. Sometimes it can be in the smallest, simplest and most unexpected things instead.