Festival Must Haves!
Hold up girls, Festival season is practically upon us! And oh boy do we need to start prepping our skin now, because there is going to be a hella lot of drinking! I wish someone had told me what Festival essentials I would have needed! So have no fear, because once again B is here to save the day. If you are planning on going to a Festival(s) in the upcoming months, then here is a list of products which you should probably start stocking up on!
All That Glitters Bath Blaster
We are all dreaming of the day where we can grab that glitter pot and not be judged. Festivals are what dreams are made of! You can be as creative and wacky as you want. This Blaster is filled with Bergamot & Sweet Orange essential oils to awaken the senses as the natural butter prep your skin to party!
Shake your Tail Feather Mallow
This pretty polly has got us grooving! Place your Mallow in warm water and watch as it fizzes softly, melting and releasing its cocoa butter. Your skin will need a bit of conditioning and prepping before you start busting out all of your dance moves.
Free Spirit Soap
Full of uplifting scents and rejuvenating pure essential oils to raise your spirits and help cleanse the mind and body.
After all that mental planning of what you are going to wear to the festival, and probably changing your mind at least six times, taking ten minutes out of your day to have a nice soak in the bath will do you the world of good. You can sit back and relax with the help of this Free Spirit Soap, knowing that in a few weeks you will also be a free spirit! Partying away!
Body Buff Whipped Shea Body Butter
Who needs the gym when you’ve got this Body Buff Body Butter! Your body will be in tip top shape and ready for whatever the weather! Obviously we aren’t saying that this body butter will give you abs! But it will certainly make you shine and stand out like a diamond.
Here to give you a helping hand and talking from previous experience is Festival Goer... Steph! Providing you with some top tips and definite must haves!
- Prep beforehand with our 101 Hydrations Cocoa Swirl that will keep your skin silky and hydrated.
- Get into the festival feels with our Summer Lawn Tinned Candle creating summer vibes before you’ve even set off!
- When it comes to showers, you need to be mentally prepared! Lime and Shine Solid Shower Gel gets me through the cold!
- Wear Sun cream. The sun can be a lot stronger than you first think!
- Always keep a hand treatment in your bag for a quick moisturise when you out and about. I particularly like Mint Tea Manicure for that fresh fragrance!
- Remember the essentials. I’d say tissues, hand sanitizer and ear plugs are a must!
- Drink plenty to keep your body happy.
- Lastly, I wouldn’t be without my Chilli Mango Lip Balm. Fruity with a bit of shimmer- what’s not to love?