The Busy Bomb Babes Guide To Smooth Skin!
Hold up, don’t pop that bottle of wine open, come here and sit down! Because ladies, B is spilling all of her secrets in this Busy Bomb Babes Guide to Super Smooth Skin!
With Christmas and New Year’s Eve fast approaching, it’s important that our skin is on point and totally ready to kill it. We all know that over the festive season, more alcohol and naughty *but oh so good* food is consumed than usual. So it’s important we prep our skin now in order for us to shine brighter than the star on top of the Christmas tree, and don’t fret because we are going to give you our top tips on how to achieve this.
Everyone is in danger of having one mince pie too many, and then boom you’ve got a cracker… right on your face. No cover up in the world can save you. Even Rudolph can’t take the shine off this one.
- Always remove your makeup before going to bed. We know it’s cold, you are tired and you’ve had a long day, and let’s face it – removing our face *as well as putting it on* is a whole lot of effort. It takes time.
- It’s really important to have a routine when it comes to removing your make up. We recommend starting off with our Petal Perfect face wash as this helps to remove all the days’ stresses and strains from your skin. Followed by Rosy Cheeks face scrub which contains tiny silica particles that gently exfoliate the skin. You can then finally finish with Paradise Skin face lotion, it’s easily absorbed by the skin without leaving it feeling greasy.
- Exfoliate your skin at least once to twice a week. This helps to get rid of dry skin cells and helps to create a smoother appearance.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water before applying makeup. It is a myth that cold water closes the pores and hot water opens them.
- Drinking a glass of warm water with the juice of half an organic lemon each morning has been proven to help cleanse your system.
- Now, yule laugh at this one! But we’ve heard that grating 2 garlic cloves and mixing it with water, and then applying it to the affected areas on your face is meant to help reduce redness. Now… don’t hold us to this one! Try at your own risk, because we can’t guarantee your face will smell that appealing afterwards. Let us know if this beauty hack works for you!
- Face Masks are a girl’s best friend! Our French Kiss face mask is a natural and refreshing clay which helps to hydrate skin, remove excess oils and to help improve the appearance of pores. Baby, you’ll be smooth as butter.
B’s Top Tip! You don’t have to always wear makeup. Because honey, you are all beautiful – with or without makeup. Every now and again it’s good to let your face have a break and to show off your inner beauty. Of course, it’s easier said than done. Going out nowadays without any makeup is challenging, but even if you wear the minimum amount possible *put’s down the fake eyelashes* it’s better than plastering your face in makeup every day.
Let us know how you get on with this guide to super smooth skin, and share any of your beauty secrets with us! But don’t forget - it’s Christmas and it’s not a crime to indulge in naughty treats, but make sure you also indulge your skin with some healthy treats too. After all, you are what you eat.