Prepare for the New Year
Breathe! Christmas is over! All of the presents have been opened, the turkey has been eaten and now the only thing which is left... is the washing up!
Washing up aside, there is another thing to sort out... our skin! Girl, I repeat S.O.S! After all the lovely rich food we've been eating over the Christmas period, our skin really is in dire need of some tlc. Looking in the mirror we are starting to regret that extra slice of yule log,
no shame about that bottle of Baileys and with New Year's Eve only a few days away, we need major help. Like rn!
Anyway. Stressing over *because stress also doesn't help our skin* and time to prep for the 'New Year, New Me' shizzle.
- Cut out the chocolate, and get rid of that alcohol. Because chic, you are doing a detox for the next few days.
- Scrub-a-dub-dub grab that Rosy Cheeks Tub! Perfect for removing left over make up which has built up over the past few days - don't deny it! We've all been there.
- If you've been pretty good with remembering to remove your make up these past few days, then apply some of our French Kiss Clay Mask to your face, sit down and grab a film *nothing too funny because you don't want your face to crack* and let this little number work it's magic. A natural, refreshing clay based face mask to help deeply cleanse and nourish your skin.
- Get someone to give you a good ol' foot rub. Love those tootsies and look after them honey, because in a few days you'll be dancing and twerking away
in the kebab shop.
- If you'd rather a full body massage *you never know, some people use their whole bodies when attempting to twerk* then we've got the perfect thing for you to use! Introducing our Cloud 9 Massage Bar, a soothing blend of chamomile and lavender essential oils which will send you into deep relaxation.
- H 2 the fricking O! Water is a necessity so make sure to drink plenty.
- C dawg is in the house! Go on a journey to reignite your sparkle and be the centre of attention - that's right, Journey to the Centre of the Creamer is your girl!
- A run? Or is that too ambitious? Perhaps ignore that kind of running and do the other sort... like running a bath! Grab our little Skin Envy Creamer and let the pure rose and vetiver essential oils wash away any trace of Christmas. Either way, we'll let you decide on this one!
- Finally! Begone with the smell of turkey and get lit with a Cotton Fresh Tinned Candle! After eating turkey for what feels like a life time, you'll be glad to get rid of the smell. This will help to make you feel a lost fresher and ready for a cleaner New Year!
From everyone here at Bomb Cosmetics,
we hope you had a fabulous Christmas and an even more sparkling New Year!
Don't forget to send us your New Year, New You Pictures!