It's officially Autumn!
The temperature has dropped, the days are shorter and the fluffy jumpers are back out in force!
Make sure you keep yourself warm this Autumn and you are stocked up on your Bomb essentials!
We've put together our favourite autumnal products, so make sure you have the following products to hand and we guarantee the cold months will fly by!
Dandy Lion Bath Blaster
- With sweet scents of golden syrup
and the power of pure pick-me-up bergamot and sweet orange essential oils we'll turn you into a wild thing! Plus, the colours used on this bath blaster have a really autumnal feel.
Nuts About You Mallow
- Meet the new squirrel
in town! This little critter will scamper into your heart and warm your spirit and soul. All you have to do is place the Bath Mallow in warm water and watch as it fizzes softly, melting and releasing its Cocoa Butter! Simples.
Whip Up a Citrus Storm Soap
- This zesty number will be your Autumn saviour!
Fruit Firework Piped Candle
- The fragrance explodes
with scents of Lime, Mandarin, Kumquat & Pineapple! This fruity firework will be sure to keep your senses on it's toes!
Pink Marmalade Body Scrub
- Don't neglect your body just because it's cold! Scrub, scrub, scrub! Scoop a small handful of scrub into your hands and apply to your body with a light circular scruffing motion, then wash it thoroughly from your body after use. The oil creates a barrier on the skin to ensure moisture is not lost, leaving you with a gloriously silky skin and feeling sweetly scented!
Beyond Be-Leaf Soap
- We can hardly be-leaf our noses! With crisp scents of Winter Pomegranate mixed with Rosemary & Frankincense essential oils to create this autumnal inspired medley.
Chocolate Ballotin Collection
- Our newest addition to the Ballotin Gift Set range is a must for any chocolate lover and contains six luxuriously hand crafted bath products! So this Autumn you can indulge on the chocolate without the calories! What a sweet treat for your skin hey.
Now you know which Autumn essentials you'll need, you can stock up! And before you know it, it will be Christmas!
So, Happy Shopping!